Tournaments will help to all level of chess players - beginner, pre-intermediate, intermediate, advance, masters. Because,
1. Improves consistency level playing
2. Student will concentrate to secure in better place and Students will try to show better performance in tournaments.
3. Tournaments will encourage to show your best performance
4. It is like a exam for chess players to measure their performance between previous and present tournament
5. Serious game play leads to correct their unaware mistakes and also students will face interesting positions
6. After losing some games , then students will starts preparing themselves for tournaments by solving puzzles, doing plan and strategies to earn more points in tournament
7. After some tournament experience, students will handle their lose well and self motivates and they will focus and ready for next games
8. Students will starts chasing their own rating peaking and they will set their own target to create their own new records
9. Practice makes man perfect. Only practice is not enough, serious practice will be more effective. This will be happen , when students will participate in tournaments, then only students aware their unaware mistakes.
10. If you have more experience in participation in tournament , then improves in confidence level, will builds fighting spirit while playing game. With the help of this you can memories your game preparation.