Click On Video To Get Easily About What You Are Looking In Chess & Don't Miss Interesting Topics
FIDE Standard Vinyl Chess Set with 2 Extra Queens & Chess Bag (available in 17 Inches and 20 Inches)
Please share your contact number, address, transaction number so that to send your product to your home
Thinking In Chess
Suppose, if you go for a war. You do plan for battle, right? In any battle, Kings do plan before going to war. Consider that you and your opponent are the kings. You should make plans, orders to your ministers, cavalry, infantry, elephantry and chariotry. Be alert for every move to win the game.Chess has infinite creative ideas. Chess helps you to enhance your memory & creativity which leads to solving tactical problems while playing games.So I analyze games, watch grand master's games, solve puzzles and also share beautiful winning puzzle moves. My goal is to become better at chess everyday and bring our National flag to the top of the world. what about yours?
How We Help?
We provide training in a systematic manner for our students. They will learn Chess basics, Tactical puzzles, Openings, middle-game & end-game strategies & more.
Benefits Of Playing Chess
1) Apt way of thinking
2) Creating New Ideas
3) Improvement of thinking future moves
4) Improving both sides of our brain - Left side ( Analytical Logical thinking) and Right side ( Artistic Creative thinking in the most intuitive way )
5) Enhances problem-solving skills
6) Teaches planning & foresight
7 ) Improvement In Memory, Focus, Concentration, Patience, Visualization
8 ) Improves IQ level and also in decision making
Qualities of Chess Players
1) Be physical fit - Doing a daily exercise like yoga, jogging, the gym helps you to stay fit as well as improves stamina to play chess games longer time in chess tournaments. Stronger stamina helps you to stay focused at your game position.
2) Solve tactics daily for continuous improvement in your chess game performance
3) Learn principles, theories, rules of playing chess to keep your King in a safe place and also to win games
4) Play one game (rapid or long time ) and analyze daily for continuous improvement of your game performance
5) Watch live chess tournaments to know how super grandmasters create new ideas and adopt these skills in your games
6) For rapid improvement in your chess career -
a) Read chess books usually takes more time &
b) If you have a chess coach then he has overall knowledge of chess and he will identify your weakness and he will show you the right way to improve your game performance